Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

My V.A. is the best!


Just kidding, trying to see if I got your attention?

However unlike this state, my V.A, is run by people using their brains for good not for profit!

2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020Blog « USS Betelgeuse AK 260 (wordpress.com)

Remember;

Prayer pouch or Medicine Pouch?

JANUARY 22, 2021

I was in the V.A. for a doctor check up on the 11th

Prayer pouch or Medicine Pouch? | Shechaim's News of the Day (wordpress.com)

Most of the reason for the hallway being so crowed is because the V.A. is on top of this COVIN-19 Pandemic!'

The people at The Villages VA Clinic - North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System

 Like its parent Malcom Randall Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center - North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System (va.gov)

Are experts at serving

 the people that come there

 because their patient 

served you!

Everyone is always kind, understanding,

and an expert at the jobs that they are doing 

and this makes people like me, 

their patient, 

relaxed and comfortable 

while in their care!

Unlike this state, 

my V.A, is run by people 

using their brains for good

 not for profit!

I received the flu booster shot, 

my choice 

so I need to wait a couple of weeks

 to attack the COVIN-19 Shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...