Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Should Hillary run for president in 2020?

Should Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton run for president in 2020?
If you were asking me,
“GOD YES”!
Because, if you think about it today, our towns, cities, states, country and the world, need Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton as our president.
And besides I am selfish, I want the best.
Should Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton run?
HELL NO!
Because, if you are still thinking about it, remember, she beat the guy in 'Her White house' while blasting the ‘Glass-Ceiling’ not knowing that far too many people in all three political parties were
‘Back Stabbing her’!
Not only did the hand full of democratic leaders, people from the very least democrat to the very top, give little to no help when she needed you, because we needed her, many are now running or about to run for themselves!
I am not going to show links to back this up because, you know who you are and I am not in the mood to show my followers you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...