Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trump station' near Western Wall


Trump visited the Wall in Israel
Jews at the Western Wall
And
This is the way people
address the holiest of holy Western
Wall in Israel.

And



Trump visited the Wall in Israel
I am  the god of my people!
I bow my head to no one!
They bow their heads to me!

This is the way
the
President of the Nazi Sympathizer
White Supremes
and
Bernie trader, Independents
address
the Western Wall in Israel!

Jerusalem: Israel plans 'Trump station' near Western Wall

27 December 2017

The Western Wall is the holiest site where Jews are permitted to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...