By Far the Best Video I have seen this year. Whoever did
this did an awesome job. I know it's old, but it's awesome! 7:53 AM - 14 Feb 201
Native American interests plus a dedication to our “Head Clan Mothers” (Objiasan Tah), interest.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"
Franklin D. Roosevelt, "December 7th, 1941 A Date Which Will Live in Infamy" 420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...
-
However; did she or her Democratic Followers trash the Capital of the United States of America in 2016? Hell No! Well the Bernie ...
-
Russians at the ‘Closed Doors’ in the ‘Peoples White house’! In His hotels and hundreds of the rest of his holdin...
-
Entering the Capital Building without permission is ‘Walking like a duck while talking like a duck’! Stealing a piece of furniture...
-
This is not a joke because this is not funny! However; I must keep reminding my readers of the Gas Companies slogan? “Clean, Safe...
No comments:
Post a Comment