Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

'White supremacists' threaten safety of her family!

I’m so depressed this morning!
After so many months of starting to believe that “I live in the ‘Racist state’ in the union"
 (Florida).
In some states in this free country,if you are not ’White’ you are not ‘Human’!
1st black woman legislator in Vermont
 resigns after 
white supremacists
 threaten safety of her family!
‘Big, Bad, Bernie’s, State of Vermont came crashing back into "memories of my past”!
I keep forgetting who, what, and why, he keeps on getting elected in that state!
I am now forced to remember my three ‘White Mountains’ up north and 
I do not mean
‘Mother Nature Mountains’!

I mean the three ‘Racist’
 New England States 
hugging our 
Canadian Border!
I was under the misguided impression that New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine were only ‘White People' abusive to the Native American People
 and
Florida,is only abusive to everyone not ‘White’!
I am sure that millions of people around the world 
can relate to the following?
Going from 
Connecticut, Rhode Island Massachusetts and New York
 to 
New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Florida
 is like going 
from 
Disney Land to Trump Land!
P.S.
If you need to know, thousands of trips around New England, with my native family at gatherings, powwows and reunions and Florida to care for mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...