Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Welcome to my visitor from Indiana

Welcome to my visitor from Indiana
To
This one
And asked the question,
Why am I always picking on Christians!
Always would imply many times so I checked.
I am not always picking on Christians, If you think about it, in its purest form, "I am one"
Will, I do not agree or like most of what I see and hear from, so called leaders (teachers).
Teachers like the Sadducees and Pharisees of old and the Evangelical Christians 

that drool over a female abusing, Nazi loving, Hypocritical, White Supremest, greedy, money hungry, Heather, lying, atheist?

Allowing republicans in our government to use their personal email as they please before butchering Hillary Clinton and once again allowing republicans to use their email account since the 2016 election!

While allowing the republican controlled government to systematically dismantle this/our country!
I do enjoy reading 'Gods Word' and believe every word in it.

I could point out the number of time this book states that there is 'only one judge' 
and this judge is not Christians.

And I like the parts pointing to the cross and the reason for the cross.

As a 'retired spiritual teacher now reading books from religious institutions and I do have questions.

I felt that is would be O.K. because I have always asked for questions about my beliefs and I believe that I have answered all questions ASAP?

My questions and my writings are not and should not be pointed at people attending those religious institutions, it is asked to the teachers, priest, clergy, pastors and such.
I did not know that your state was included in the 'Bible belt'?
Informally, the Bible belt is a region in the southeastern and south-central United States in which socially conservative evangelical Protestantism plays a strong role in society and politics, and Christian church attendance across the denominations is generally higher than the nation's average. The Bible belt consists of much of the Southern United States as well as parts of adjacent areas.
As previously mentioned, the Bible belt region is generally believed to lie throughout the southeastern and south-central United States. This region includes most of Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Kentucky, as well as the southern areas of Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana and the central areas of West Virginia and Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...