Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Kanye West's struggle with bipolar disorder

The moral of this story is, 'Kanye West' is not stupid!
A mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.
In my opinion that is no excuse for his love of the guy in the white-house over his country!
I understand and have no interest in condemning something I know little about.
That said; I am up on ‘Special Olympics’ having someone dear to me that I have loved for all of her life, no names, she deserves the same respect as Mr. West!
A condition giving rise to difficulties in acquiring knowledge and skills to the level expected of those of the same age, especially when not associated with a physical handicap.
She taught me something at her very first race, She was well in the lead the whole race with me cheering her on at the finish line when the girl in second place tripped and fell, she stopped walked back helped the other girl up and they crossed the finish line together in last place, my opinion, first place their opinion.
I grew one hundred and thirty gray hairs that day and have practiced this lesson learned that day the rest of my life!
bipolar disorder?
Also called (especially formerly) manic depression.Compare with unipolar.
Kanye West's struggle with bipolar disorder
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...