Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Aspirin versus Covid 19

 

I have not been on the computer much these past few weeks and here’s why!

I am not pushing any drug!

I am however sick of people including doctors and nurses 

trying to bully me into taking any drug made 

from (RAT POISON)!


s Warferen made from Rat poison? - Bing



This is working for me and might not work for you?

However; test after test after tests tells me to tell them all to

(BACK OFF)!

Back in 1989 after many attempts to keep on working in a job that I loved, I ended up in the hospital'


Long Story shortened, the head Cardiologist along with his Head Nurse after three attempts to use Warfare and bleeding internally gave aspirin 81mg a try and after (32 years), as you can see, I am still alive and kicking butts!

Internal Bleeding: 10 Danger Signs You Must Not Ignore (thrombocyte.com)


 


Aspirin May Help Prevent Serious COVID-19 Complications: Here’s Why

Aspirin May Help Prevent Serious COVID-19 Complications: Here’s Why (healthline.com)

Protective Effect of Aspirin on COVID-19 Patients - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Coronavirus: Aspirin-taking patients '47% less likely to die' | Daily Mail Online

Just in case you wish to know 

the tests all came back as 

I am as healthy as many 80 year olds 

and healthier than most 80 year olds!

Will the bullying now stop?

Probably not!

Do doctors and nurses make a profit from selling drugs?

JUST ASKING?

P.S.

I have asked without an answer that above question!


So;

What’s in your Medicine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...