Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

“I don't know where in the hell I belong,"

 

“I don't know where in the hell I belong,"


As an elder (1941), and a student of history and with the deepest respect of the United States Constitution


Wikipedia


might I help our friend Senator Joe Manchin (1947), to learn just where he does belong?

 


Joe; my first opinion would be for you as with all elected officials of your country and your state would be to protect and serve your states citizens and the citizens of your country?

 





I have looked for many years into the readings our forefathers wrote into and the amendments to the United States Constitution Wikipedia and for the life of me I cannot find writing about you protecting your businesses (COAL), in our United States Constitution Wikipedia ?

 


"You think that having a D or an I or an R is going to change who I am?" he said. "I don't think the Rs would be any more happier with me than the Ds right now."

Joe Manchin might as well have "Democratic holdout" made part of his official title

"I'm totally out of sync with 48 other Democrats," Manchin told reporters at a dinner Monday night.

"I love them all. And I love all the Republicans. So I'm just trying to survive in a very, very, very divided Congress in a very divided country." 


YES YOU ARE JOE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...