Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

It is no surprise to my followers that I write of women’s rights?

 


It is no surprise to my followers that I write of women’s rights?

 

Please, as my followers will attest to, I write not to brag, only to help you!

 

If you find a mistake or non truth write for others to read?




 

Women’s March focuses on the roe v. wade vote

OCTOBER 2, 2021

 

 Or

 

That I write about senseless fuel pricing?




 

Why are fuel prices so high today October 2nd 2021?

OCTOBER 2, 2021

 

On every one of my blogs, tweeter, face book and the website, I as I was taught by the 'Royal Family's of my youth’ to respect and understand my sisters of the 'Eastern woodland Native American First People of this Land from my youth!

 


And

 

I have over 40 years also counting non-union job working with all types of fuel as a service technician!

 



I still remember back in the 1960s 70s and 80s of fuel wells being capped and planted over for future use, the thousands of oil and gas well on our land and in our waters not effected by pandemics, wars, famine or any of the mucus (garbage), now puking out on the internet and in the media and unchallenged, by ‘Big Business, their lobbyist and their bought money hungry slaves in the political circle’!

 


Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of the mouth ...

 

Why my friends can’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...