Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Well did you miss this old warrior?

I have been in the V.A in Gainesville for the last few days taking a break. 

If this town, city, state, country or the world worked the way that this hospital worked and yes so many other hospitals in the world worked, what a better life we humans and our animals would have.

 

Nothing to serious lube job, tune-up and a change the battery, I feel like I beat ‘Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang Theory' at becoming a robot, medal parts keeping me alive!

 

(I Joke my friends).

 

No big deal just to change out this old warriors Heart Defibrillator once again, this is number 4

 

Bottom line is that you will have to put up with me for at least another 8 to 12 years with this battery – sorry?

 

In that world I am proud to have spent around 20 hours in, I felt safe!

 

Once one steps out of your vehicle you find security guards protecting you and your vehicle in the parking lot, not mine my family would head back to the hotel and suit were I knew them to be safe.

 

Next if you are not wearing a mask you might just climb backing your vehicle because you are not getting into the building.

 

Everyone in that building is protected from (Stupid People)!

 

From this point on until you get back into your vehicle with someone else driving you, there will be no politics, no problem with race, religion, sex, color or T.V. Radio and Media to get you upset!

 

Walk over to the tent to let them know why you are there a 6:30am while you are being asked many question with someone checking your temperature.

 

I walk to the door turn and wave because I know that the family I love also loves me and will not leave until I am safely inside!

 

Once inside you get to meet volunteers there to help you get to your destination with whatever help required.

 

People leaving their shift, going in to their shift or there to help and greet you with a smile and a good morning!

 

I spent from 6:30 AM to 6:30PM in the waiting room with many people checking to be sure that I was O.K. because the Operating room would spend that time saving someone's life because of an accident at a CVS parking lot I understand?

 

No one would talk about it to not worry me.

 

He must be O.K. because they were wheeling him into the waiting room as I was on my way to the Operating room.

 

The Operating room was full of professionals running around doing their jobs like bees around the nest each one stopping for a second to see if I needed anything then on the way to their next job someplace in the room.

 

A room filled with people young, old, male, female, from different places in the military, I am sure different race, color, religion and political views in there only to care for me.

 

I never wanted to leave, God I Love My V.A.!

 

Thank-you my friends and followers for allowing me the brag on them!

 

Love you all

 Shechaim

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...