Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

“Tomahawk chop” my three cents worth?

 


I wrote about the

“Tomahawk chop”

OCTOBER 31, 2021 

 


With my 2 cents for whatever it is worth!

"Tomahawk chop"

https://ohjieshanpoliticalblog.blogspot.com/

 

And have been inundated with Emails both for and against so as I feared it would burn up?

 

So your change is three cents.

 


 William ‘Billy’ Powell, 1804-1838, was a Medicine man and War Chief of the Florida Seminoles during the Indian removal from Florida to unsettled U.S. territory in Oklahoma during the early 1800s.

 


First I must say that I personally have never seen or heard of a (Medicine man killing or hunting and for sure with a Tomahawk)?

 

I also cannot find in any search of “Chief Osceola,” William ‘Billy’ Powell, with any weapon other than a long rifle?

 

Also in my searched I find no horse or a long spear?

 

 He did however use his brain, wit and maybe ever the rifle.

 


So in my conclusion I determined that the ‘Fight Song’ was/is and intended to be a fake song from a ‘fake tribe’ and a ‘fake person’ on a ‘horse pushing a spear into the ground’?

 

That said why should I get upset?

 

One might chose to get upset with the Atlanta braves for stealing the fake “Tomahawk chop” and impersonating Native Americans?

 

If you are not one and cannot ever be one you would need to steal that also!

 

After all my people had no horse, no spear, no war panted face, fake headdress and no long rifle and the non-natives pushed my people to hell and back also.

 

“Chief Osceola,” along with his horse “Renegade” was the mascot for the Florida State University football team.

 


And only a dream!

 


seminoles indians weapon in 1835.

 

Chief William "Billy" Powell

 

Also Known As:

"Osceola"", "Osceola: Seminole Warrior"

Birthdate:

circa 1797

Birthplace:

Tallassee, Alabama, United States

Death:

January 30, 1838 (36-45)

Fort Moultrie, South Carolina, United States (quinsy (some sources say malaria))

Place of Burial:

Sullivan's Island, Charleston County, South Carolina, United States

Immediate Family:

Son of Sr. John William Powell, Sr and "Chekika" Polly Ann Moniac Powell

Husband of Mary Powell, Rushin

Father of Patience Caroline PowellMaranda Powell and Naponee McKendree

Brother of Charles Powell and Sarie "Missouri" Canaday

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...