Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Elephant was not in the room!

 

As my followers will attest to, for this past year I have been waiting for ‘when the (Hammer would fall’ - https://youtu.be/JU5LMG3WFBw ), as to finely finding ;a sour part of my transfer’ to this, my favorite V.A?

The answer and I am O.K. with it, is the doctors?

 doctors definition - Bing

In my 80 plus years stumbling around ‘Mother Earth’

MOTHER EARTH | Definition of MOTHER EARTH by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of MOTHER EARTH


I have found few ‘Professionals in their fields of businesses with the knowledge and the heart to do their job to the fullest’!

And

Only one so far as in the 30 plus years living with Cardiomyopthy

(a Cardiologist)?

Believe it or not this was in a little relatively known hospital in New London Connecticut!

Don’t get me wrong, I have had many that are excellent in their field of expertise (Area Of Expertise | Definition of Area Of Expertise by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com), many good at their jobs and even a few that should be and remain ‘Unemployed’!

To me everyone from one step below your ‘Supreme Being’ to the newest human still in the womb must have a heart to actually live on ‘Mother Earth’ Enough Said!

Enough Said | Definition of Enough Said by Merriam-Webster (merriam-webster.com)

  You can never do your job to completion if you send your grunt in because you are not getting your way and/ or are wrong!

Grunt - Idioms by The Free Dictionary


sachemspeaks.wordpress.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"

Franklin D. Roosevelt,  "December 7th, 1941  A Date Which Will Live in Infamy"   420,000 American Deaths! Donald trumps “December...